In addition, ventilation interlocking ensures the fans are running before gas can be introduced into the kitchen. This prevents the build-up of Carbon Monoxide that can be inhaled. The systems uses unique built in current monitors displaying the exact fan current, in order to interlock with the ventilation with precision accuracy.
The Merlin controller has a front mounted emergency shutdown button and has in-built connectivity for fire alarm & building management systems.
No calibration of the gas-proving device is required because there are no mechanical moving parts. Wiring of the unit is straightforward as there is only one panel combining both gas pressure proving and ventilation interlock, all electrical connections for airflow switches, remote shut off buttons, gas pressure proving device and other sensors are Low Voltage.
• Interlocking with fans using in-built fan current sensors to interlock up to 2 fans.
• Additional 2 fans can be interlocked with separate remote current sensors or air pressure differential switches.
• Can work in conjunction with CGS gas detectors (most popular being carbon monoxide, fuel gas & carbon dioxide).
• Will accept remote emergency shut off buttons.
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Reliable method of pressure proving using the gas pressure transducer.
• Key switch operation gives the user full control.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Low pressure indication, continual monitoring of gas pressure.
• Clear LED display for system indications.
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems.
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 2000X can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements.
• Covered by Canadian Gas Safety 3 year warranty.
• Width – 10.0 inch
• Depth – 2.4 inch
CGSCOTFT Spec Sheet
CGSCOTFT Spec Sheet – French Canadian
CGSPT Pressure Transmitter Spec Sheet
CGSPT Pressure Transmitter Spec Sheet – French Canadian