The UL 61010 listed Merlin 1000S+ Laboratory Utility Controller has been designed specifically for use in School and University Laboratories. The Merlin 1000S+ is designed to give the teacher full control over the incoming gas supply with the lockable key-switch operation & touch buttons. The gas pressure is tested using a unique digital transducer ensuring no open gas taps and no gas leaks. In built connectivity allows for connection to existing fire alarm and building management systems and with its easy to use system status panel and labeled PCB the Merlin 1000S+ is easy to install and to operate.
The Merlin 1000S+ can work in conjunction with carbon dioxide, natural gas, carbon monoxide and LPG sensors. The Merlin 1000S+ also has a built in “timeout” facility which will automatically shut off the gas solenoid valve at the end of a specific time period, this time period can be adjusted to 2, 4, 8 hours or can be overridden if required.
• UL 61010 Listed Controller
• Key switch and touch sensors gives teacher full control of both gas supply and bench electrics.
• Gas leak detection – low & high continuous pressure monitoring
• Protects people and property by testing for leaks before allowing the gas on.
• Quick proving test, typically 30 seconds from switch on to ready for use.
• Automatic emergency utility shutdown in alarm
• Time out facility protects the building out of hours
• Works in conjunction with Merlin Gas Detectors
• Clear LED display for system indications
• Compatible with both BMS and fire alarm systems
• Straightforward to install and calibrate, the Merlin 1000S+ can be easily adjusted to the user’s requirements
• Height – 7.0 inch / Width – 10.0 inch / Depth – 2.4 inch
• Covered by Canadian Gas Safety 3 year warranty
CGS Merlin 1000S+ Spec Sheet – French Canadian
CGS Science Laboratory Brochure
CGS Science Laboratory Solution Sheet
CGS Science Laboratory Solution Sheet – French Canadian